Friday, May 22, 2009

Taiwanese Presbyterian Church in South Bay (3/9/2008)


Over the years, I often was mistakenly recognized as Rev Thomas Chen, who serves at Taiwanese Presbyterian Church in South Bay. Finally, we met each other and we kind of laugh together...We truly looks alike especially our smiles...almost same height, and we are Hakka from Taiwan, plus we have same first name, Thomas....just too many coincidence between two of us. (Well, I have to admit that he is a bit more handsome than me...)
Here we are...You tell me what you think.
After we made acquaintance with each other, we have then worked together on 228 Commemorative Concerts at Los Angeles, two years in a row on 2007 and 2008. Rev Chen invited me over to his church for a tea class on 3/9/2008. I still remember the great experience I have there....

No comments: