Sunday, February 10, 2013

Celebrate 2013 Lunar New Year (2/7/2013)


What a great way to celebrate Lunar New Year with community friends!
TUF and San Marino City Library co-sponsor this special tea event on 2/7/2013 evening.  About 70 tea lovers show up on time and they all stay through the workshop.  I can't thank enough to these 4 volunteers who partner with us to present this hands on Tea-One Tasting workshop.

 (From left to right: Joyce, Nancy, Angelica and Ping)
Please enjoy the Youtube video of this tea event, also a slideshow here for your review.



We should give credit to Pasadena Now for the promotion of this event. Also, thanks for the feedback from our friends on this tea workshop:

         My thanks to you and Josephine for having such a wonderful event. I had a great time learning about tea. You make it fun and educational. Also, despite what you say, I think you sing very well. Angelica and I were very impressed. :-)----  Ping Nakkeow
=================
          Thank you Thomas and Josephine! I really enjoyed the tea tasting. I had a ton of fun! 
                                                              ----  Angelica Mata 

No comments: